Masks and costumes are usually reserved for the movies or parties. but recently, two “superheros” have taken to the streets of the Beijing to donate to the poor. One superhero is a woman, going by the name of Chinese Redbud Woman (北京紫荆侠), was inspired by a Hong Kong version. She wears revealing tight clothes and […]
China Wangre (中国网热) is a wide-ranging look at the latest digital news and trends from the world’s largest online population.
Beijing native Alice Liu follows what’s hot and how people in China are using mobile devices, traditional websites and social media to connect with each other and the rest of the world.
Fluent in Mandarin and English, Alice has written on technology issues in China for publications such as “The Guardian”, “The Huffington Post” and “Danwei.org”.
Wangre means “Net Hot” in Mandarin and was picked to convey our commitment to bring the latest developments from digital China.
- Mexican Pop Music Icon Juan Gabriel Dies at 66
- Scientists in Hawaii Simulate Living on Mars for A Year
- Rebel Commanders in Colombia Order Permanent Cease-Fire
- Former Israeli Defense Minister Benjamin Ben-Eliezer Dies at 80
- Merkel: 'Unacceptable' for EU Members to Close Doors to Migrants Because They're Muslim