Facebook’s CEO, Mark Zuckerberg (马克·扎克伯格) may want to come to China, but the company’s IPO filing certainly lowers expectations. In its recent IPO filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Facebook says: China is a large potential market for Facebook, but users are generally restricted from accessing Facebook from China. We do not know […]
China Wangre (中国网热) is a wide-ranging look at the latest digital news and trends from the world’s largest online population.
Beijing native Alice Liu follows what’s hot and how people in China are using mobile devices, traditional websites and social media to connect with each other and the rest of the world.
Fluent in Mandarin and English, Alice has written on technology issues in China for publications such as “The Guardian”, “The Huffington Post” and “Danwei.org”.
Wangre means “Net Hot” in Mandarin and was picked to convey our commitment to bring the latest developments from digital China.
- Obama, Biden, Kaine Set to Make the Case for Hillary Clinton as President
- Russia Boasts of Troop Buildup on Flank, Draws Flak
- What Is in the Democratic Party Platform?
- Kaine Brings Strong Faith, Progressive Ideals to Democratic Ticket
- Interim DNC Chair One of Most Experienced Names in Democratic Politics