As Facebook is taking off in Cambodia, concerns over online identity also arise when several public profiles of Cambodian prime minister Hun Sen were found online, but denied by the premier cabinet. With more than 600 million users world wide, Facebook has a policy that allows its users to report fake profiles. But a quick […]
Bun Tharum is a freelance journalist, blogger, and digital media specialist. Blogging since 2005, he’s been a contributing-writer for Global Voices Online, Asian Correspondent, and several other print publications. His main interests are information and communication technologies for development and online media. Tharum’s base is Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s largest capital city.
- Most Cambodian Youth ‘Live With Mental Health Issues’
- Slain Analyst’s Supporters Call for Annual Remembrance Ceremony
- Q&A With Dr. John Ward: To Fix the Mekong, Just Look at the Evidence
- Cambodian-American Community in Lowell Divided by Politics ‘Back Home’
- China Inks Deals With Cambodia, Erasing $90m Debt