As Facebook is taking off in Cambodia, concerns over online identity also arise when several public profiles of Cambodian prime minister Hun Sen were found online, but denied by the premier cabinet. With more than 600 million users world wide, Facebook has a policy that allows its users to report fake profiles. But a quick […]
Bun Tharum is a freelance journalist, blogger, and digital media specialist. Blogging since 2005, he’s been a contributing-writer for Global Voices Online, Asian Correspondent, and several other print publications. His main interests are information and communication technologies for development and online media. Tharum’s base is Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s largest capital city.
- Prominent Chinese Rights Lawyer Jailed for 12 Years
- Google Reviewing Request to Blur Map of Disputed South China Sea Islet
- Congressman Explains House Resolution on Cambodia, Says Citizens Deserve Better
- Myanmar Refugees, Including Muslim Rohingya, Outpace Syrian Arrivals in US
- Watsi Crowd-funds Healthcare for the World, One Patient at a Time