VOA Khmer’s Heng Reaksmey reported Tuesday that a rights group called for “greater Internet freedoms” as it released its report on “Internet Censorship: the ongoing crackdown on freedom of expression in Cambodia.” The Cambodian Center for Human Rights concluded the report saying that “The RGC to develop mechanisms to increase Internet penetration in Cambodia, to […]
Bun Tharum is a freelance journalist, blogger, and digital media specialist. Blogging since 2005, he’s been a contributing-writer for Global Voices Online, Asian Correspondent, and several other print publications. His main interests are information and communication technologies for development and online media. Tharum’s base is Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s largest capital city.
- Professionalism Best Mechanism to Protect Journalists, Expert Says
- No Cambodian Teams To Aid Search for Missing Malaysian Plane
- Regional Medical Research Facility Launched
- No Terror Links for Men With Stolen Passports on Missing Malaysia Jet
- Mysterious Travelers on Malaysia Flight Raise Questions on Passport Security