VOA Khmer’s Heng Reaksmey reported Tuesday that a rights group called for “greater Internet freedoms” as it released its report on “Internet Censorship: the ongoing crackdown on freedom of expression in Cambodia.” The Cambodian Center for Human Rights concluded the report saying that “The RGC to develop mechanisms to increase Internet penetration in Cambodia, to […]
Bun Tharum is a freelance journalist, blogger, and digital media specialist. Blogging since 2005, he’s been a contributing-writer for Global Voices Online, Asian Correspondent, and several other print publications. His main interests are information and communication technologies for development and online media. Tharum’s base is Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s largest capital city.
- ១០ឆ្នាំក្រោយពីមានរលកយក្ស Tsunami ប្រព័ន្ធប្រកាសអាសន្នគ្រោះថ្នាក់បែបនេះគ្មានការយកចិត្តទុកដាក់
- China Reduces Number of Crimes Punishable by Death
- 10 Years After Tsunami, Fishermen Still Feel Slighted
- Cambodia, Thai Defense Ministers Meet on Border Issues
- Cambodian Youth Selling Kidney Expresses Deep Remorse