VOA Khmer’s Heng Reaksmey reported Tuesday that a rights group called for “greater Internet freedoms” as it released its report on “Internet Censorship: the ongoing crackdown on freedom of expression in Cambodia.” The Cambodian Center for Human Rights concluded the report saying that “The RGC to develop mechanisms to increase Internet penetration in Cambodia, to […]
Bun Tharum is a freelance journalist, blogger, and digital media specialist. Blogging since 2005, he’s been a contributing-writer for Global Voices Online, Asian Correspondent, and several other print publications. His main interests are information and communication technologies for development and online media. Tharum’s base is Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s largest capital city.
- Khmer-American Songwriter Adds Powerful Ballad to ‘Painfully Beautiful’ Screenplay
- Amnesty Cancels Thailand Torture Report Event After Police Warnings
- Alleged Timber Smuggler Warns Journalists: Honor Promises or Die
- Vote-By-Mail Offers Simple Solution for Cambodians in Oakland, But With a Caveat
- South China Sea Claimants Blur Lines Between Military, Civilians