VOA Khmer’s Heng Reaksmey reported Tuesday that a rights group called for “greater Internet freedoms” as it released its report on “Internet Censorship: the ongoing crackdown on freedom of expression in Cambodia.” The Cambodian Center for Human Rights concluded the report saying that “The RGC to develop mechanisms to increase Internet penetration in Cambodia, to […]
Bun Tharum is a freelance journalist, blogger, and digital media specialist. Blogging since 2005, he’s been a contributing-writer for Global Voices Online, Asian Correspondent, and several other print publications. His main interests are information and communication technologies for development and online media. Tharum’s base is Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s largest capital city.
- The Fall of Phnom Penh, April 17, 1975
- Filmmaker Looks Back on Career Before Khmer Rouge Takeover
- Author Refuses To Let Bitterness Toward Khmer Rouge Take Control
- Opposition Prepares for Anniversary Ceremony Outside ‘Killing Fields’
- The Year Before Zero: Dean’s Controlled Solution - Reflections on the Future