In a country where TV and radio are so popular, mobile phone is now a new means to bring news to Cambodians nationwide. Nearly 60 percent of the population of 14 million are mobile phone users, according to a recent report from BuddeComm, a telecommunications research company. That’s a major jump, from around 690,000 (with […]
Bun Tharum is a freelance journalist, blogger, and digital media specialist. Blogging since 2005, he’s been a contributing-writer for Global Voices Online, Asian Correspondent, and several other print publications. His main interests are information and communication technologies for development and online media. Tharum’s base is Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s largest capital city.
- Most Cambodian Youth ‘Live With Mental Health Issues’
- Slain Analyst’s Supporters Call for Annual Remembrance Ceremony
- Q&A With Dr. John Ward: To Fix the Mekong, Just Look at the Evidence
- Cambodian-American Community in Lowell Divided by Politics ‘Back Home’
- China Inks Deals With Cambodia, Erasing $90m Debt