Bun Tharum, Phnom Penh The impact of the disclosure of cables from the US Embassy in Phnom Penh, which could be part of the ongoing Wikileaks campaign, are hard to guess. But the leaks do raise questions as to how the Internet will open up governments, a media expert says. Wikileaks, a whistle-blowing website that […]
Bun Tharum is a freelance journalist, blogger, and digital media specialist. Blogging since 2005, he’s been a contributing-writer for Global Voices Online, Asian Correspondent, and several other print publications. His main interests are information and communication technologies for development and online media. Tharum’s base is Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s largest capital city.
- Professionalism Best Mechanism to Protect Journalists, Expert Says
- No Cambodian Teams To Aid Search for Missing Malaysian Plane
- Regional Medical Research Facility Launched
- No Terror Links for Men With Stolen Passports on Missing Malaysia Jet
- Mysterious Travelers on Malaysia Flight Raise Questions on Passport Security