Members of the Philippine National Police (PNP) Aviation Security Group use an improvised bomb to blast through the main door of a building during an anti-terrorism drill inside the police headquarters in Camp Bagong Diwa at Taguig city, south of Manila, June 1, 2012. (Reuters)
- Uganda's Parliament Passes Anti-Homosexuality Bill
- Khodorkovsky Arrives in Germany Following Release from Russian Prison
- Behind Putin’s Surprise Release of Khodorkovsky: Sochi and Self-Confidence?
- Race Against Time to Interview China's Nanjing Massacre Survivors
- Nigeria Court Sentences Militant to Life for Christmas Bombing