U.S. men’s national soccer team coach Bob Bradley is leading a pre-World Cup training camp this week at Princeton University in New Jersey. It’s a homecoming for the 52-year-old Bradley, who was born and raised in New Jersey, and who previously played soccer and coached the men’s team at Princeton. U.S. team press officer Michael […]
Sonny Side of Sports is an energetic and action-packed look at both world and African sports, broadcast on radio, TV and the Internet. Since the show’s creation in 1999, host Sonny Young has delighted listeners and viewers with a lively presentation that combines humor, props, sound effects and correspondent reports from Africa and all over the globe.
The Sonny Side of Sports is broadcast Monday through Friday at 1630 and 1830 UTC/GMT. And on Fridays at 1730 UTC/GMT, Sonny has an expanded 30-minute sports show.
Brighten your day by tuning in the Sonny Side of Sports!
When you hear the VOA identification press 60
Voice of America
330 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20237
- Los Alamos National Laboratory May Have Incorrectly Disposed of Radioactive Waste
- Mexico Captures Wanted Drug Kingpin Hector Beltran Leyva
- Mother Says Former US Marine Needs Treatment, Not Mexican Prison
- Ebola Spread Fuels Fear Among Americans, Africans
- US Waivers Could Send Mixed Signals on Use of Child Soldiers