My VOA colleague Chinedu Offor was “singing the Blues” when he came into our office this morning. Chinedu loves to “sing the Blues,” especially after another victory by “The Blues” of Chelsea, the reigning English Premier League football champions. Chelsea got off to a great start in defense of its league title, crushing West Bromwich […]
Sonny Side of Sports is an energetic and action-packed look at both world and African sports, broadcast on radio, TV and the Internet. Since the show’s creation in 1999, host Sonny Young has delighted listeners and viewers with a lively presentation that combines humor, props, sound effects and correspondent reports from Africa and all over the globe.
The Sonny Side of Sports is broadcast Monday through Friday at 1630 and 1830 UTC/GMT. And on Fridays at 1730 UTC/GMT, Sonny has an expanded 30-minute sports show.
Brighten your day by tuning in the Sonny Side of Sports!
When you hear the VOA identification press 60
Voice of America
330 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20237
- New Technology Gives Surgeons Unprecedented Views of Patients’ Bodies
- Amid US Air Strikes, Iraq Struggles to Build Own Air Force
- Orderly Protests Continue in Ferguson, Missouri as Troops Leave
- Amid Food Safety Scares, China Retailer Offers Insurance for Baby Milk
- Pope Francis Calls Parents of Beheaded Journalist James Foley