Over 300 Colleges Still Accepting Applications for the Fall

Just because most colleges have their freshman classes picked out in March doesn’t mean it’s too late to find a spot for the fall. Thanks to the Common Application website and NACAC’s Space Availability Survey, here is a pretty extensive collection of schools that are still accepting applications to fill up their incoming freshman class (as of June 15, 2013):

Here’s the full list as a table.


  1. Hello,Jessica Stahl . I understand you well. If I have trained with a gradual transition from glish into English, it means I need a university of international relations. And what, exactly? The name and website.

  2. i am a nigerian lady who wants to continue my studies in International relations at the masters level.i want to bag an MSc degree. what university do you advise me to go for especially the one that is not so costly but offers good education.

  3. I am interested in teaching at the college or university tertiary education (learning a gradual transition from Russian to English) Fulbright. Is that possible? If possible, I am willing to consider any college or university in the United States for training in my specialty.

  4. Hi, I applied for a spring admission and was admitted. I’m not sure if I should accept and I’m wondering about the issues ( or benefits) of spring admissions

    1. What’s making you wary about it? There’s not really any disadvantage to it. If you’re at a school that doesn’t have a lot of spring admits, the only thing will be that you’ll be coming in in the middle of the school year, so it might be a little difficult at first to fit yourself into the social/extracurricular life (since everyone else started together in the fall), but I wouldn’t worry too much about that. Here’s an article I found that seems to lay it out pretty well: http://www.collegedata.com/cs/content/content_getinarticle_tmpl.jhtml?articleId=10141

  5. Hello, gentlemen! Curious about me age limit for admission to study in the United States or the European Union under the program “Education abroad with full funding.” Sincerely, Vladimir.

    1. That’s not the name of a specific program. In general there is no age limit to study in the US. You can begin a university education at any age. Some scholarship or exchange programs, such as the Fulbright Program, may have restrictions on who can apply, but those vary greatly between programs.

Comments are closed.